It has definitely been a week. I have two weeks left of student teaching left (which involves a huge project, and three observed lessons and write ups) and then I finally graduate on May 15th. I will then go to Florida with a friend for a week and a half... then come back for a little less than a month. I then leave for Pre-Field Orientation in Mississippi which lasts for two weeks. THEN, I come back on July 2nd, have a week at home, a week at the beach, and then have to be at BAICA (the school I'm teaching at) on July 19th. That's a whole ton to do in not a whole ton of time. Not to mention the fact that three of my friends are getting married and I'm going to be involved in their festivities. Mother's Day, Father's Day, Emaly's birthday, Mom/Pop's birthdays, and my birthday are also all strewn throughout there as well. I'm getting a tad stressed.
I have TONS to do for Argentina also. Like get an apostille stamped birth certificate? Who knew I needed one of those? I also need to spend some much needed time with family and friends before I leave. I want to make sure everyone knows how much they mean to me before I go. I just love everyone here so much. I love people. There are so many amazing people in my life that I don't have a clue what I would do without.
No comments:
Post a Comment