Iguazu Falls, Argentina

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

47 days

I just booked my flight.
To Argentina.
As in South America.
Wow. Also, I did lots of errands last week and got most of my paperwork finished. I leave for PFO (Pre-field Orientation) in 19 days. I cannot believe it- time flies. And I will only get busier so time will fly even more. Goodness. It is strange how fast time moves the older you get. I feel like high school lasted an eternity and college only lasted a short while. Thinking about being busy comforts me; I won't have time or energy to miss people and places. Right now I think what's driving me crazy is that I have time to worry, think, analyze, plan, ponder... and it's driving me bonkers! I can't wait to actually get to PFO and then Argentina. I have so much to do!
So let's see how my schedule is looking:
Saturday, June 5th: Fish Fry for my college graduation/ leaving for Argentina
Saturday, June 19th: Katie's wedding
Sunday night/Monday, June 20th/21st: Leaving for PFO in Southaven, MS
Friday, July 2nd: Return from MS
Sunday, July 11th: Beach trip with family
Tuesday, July 13th: 22nd birthday!
Saturday, July 17th: return from beach with family
Sunday, July 18th: Flight at 11:20am from Charlotte airport
Monday, July 19th: Arrive in Buenos Aires at 6:25am! AHH!

until later, Peace and love :)

No comments:

Post a Comment