I've been home for one month today, and my time has been sweet. It's been busy (in the evenings at least.. haha) that's for sure! On the way home from the airport, Emaly announced her engagement to her boyfriend Michael. :) I'm so happy for her I could scream, and scream I did!! They will be getting married on April 23rd of this year, and I will be flying back for a week or two to celebrate with her. I cannot wait. Well,that's a lie; I can wait. I'm so happy for her, but as the best friend (who's not currently engaged), I'm nervous for the change it will bring for our relationship. Although, it can't be much different than the change my move brought.. haha! We shall see; I know we'll always be best friends. We'll just have to work through the changes life brings. And this is a good change. :)
Christmas and New Years were great. Those two weeks were a blur of seeing family and friends; I definitely tried to do way too much over those weeks; wore me slap out! The past two have been less hectic.. but all of last week it was snowy and we were confined to the house. We watched more movies and slept more than I have in a long time. O, I was also sick for a day... sicker than I've been in a LONG time. It was AWFUL! Thankfully it only lasted 24 hours. Praise the Lord I was in the States with my mom for that little adventure.
The Lord has given me much rest over the past few weeks especially. I've slept a TON. I can't even tell you how many hours per night... I'm ashamed to tell it. haha. I suppose it's my body resting from the many changes living in Argentina brings. I just hope it gets back to "normal" upon returning. T-2 weeks... exactly. In two weeks I will be on a plane back to Buenos Aires. And in a little less than four I will be returning back to work. Back to the life God has called me to for this moment in time.
Until later... :)
No comments:
Post a Comment