I'm truly thankful that God has brought me here-to today. To the experiences I've had, the people I've missed, and the people I've met. I'm especially thankful for my sweet small group, with whom I've gotten to spend more time with; the Lord is blessing that. I'm also thankful for my kids. The Lord has definitely hand-picked each and every one of them to be in my class for this specific time in their lives, in my life, and in the life of BAICA. It's awesome to me how intricate and detailed the mind and plans of God are. He knows all. And in his vast knowledge he knows how to bring people together to accomplish exactly what he sent them there to accomplish... down to minute details.
I'm sorry I haven't written for a while. There's just so much going on, every time I sit down to put it into words I get overwhelmed. Without going into much detail, here's a synopsis:
- A woman that works at our school has cancer. Her name is Eva. She happens to be the mother of one of my students. It's uterine cancer, and far worse than expected. Because our school's so small and close, we're in the middle of dealing with many many questions from students and families. Pray we rally around her and support her. Pray also that the Lord gives me the wisdom in conversations with my students, and most especially, her daughter.
- BAICA's in the middle of a lot of changes, at best. Pray God gives wisdom to make the right decisions to the ones in charge, and comfort and the ability to make it through the changes to all who must adjust to them. We know God's in control.
Special shout-out to Mawmaw and Pawpaw. Mom mentioned that you read this; thank you! I love you and miss you both! Also, I got your card (and such :) ) a while ago. Thank you so much! <3
No comments:
Post a Comment