Iguazu Falls, Argentina

Monday, July 19, 2010

D.C.


Hi all!

So... turns out my traveling time is going to be about a day longer than planned. Due to smoke detector issues, overbooking issues, and such... I stayed in D.C. last night. It's actually a blessing; I "volunteered" to delay my flight to Bogota a day when I got the impression that I was going to miss my connecting regardless (I only had an hour layover). Better to be in D.C. with a free room than stranded in Colombia! So, it was an inconvenience that turned out to be a blessing in disguise. I ordered room service (chicken fingers and fries of course.. it's what the classy ladies eat when they travel!) and it was great. I watched a movie, skyped with my family, chatted with my friends, and had some great time with the Lord. I was never scared, and I know that it's because the Lord is protecting me. I was laying in my bed last night and was pondering how amazing it was that I didn't feel alone at all. The Lord filled up all of the space in that (amazing) suite. It was cool.

Anyways, I'm about to go to the airport and wait for my new flight (4:30 pm EST). Thank you again for the prayers! I can't wait to get to BA! :)

Peace & Love

2 comments:

  1. Safe travels, Anna! I am enjoying reading your updates. You are a brave soul & I hope this experience is all that you have hoped for!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad you updated! love you, mom

    ReplyDelete