- We're currently in the process of getting a new building for our school. Three building prospects have fallen through. We're now on our fourth one; pray that the Lord opens the door for us to get either this building or shows us that it's not the one. Pray for patience for the director and staff of our school; our school is not suited very well for the amount of students and classes we have.
- My students: Many of these kids have had the same classmates for a few years. I've heard many good things about the class, but would like you to pray that they accept me as a part of the community. :) Pray also for their hearts, as I do not know where they are in regards to the Lord. School begins the 4th of August here.
- I've been introduced to a family on furlough from teaching in the middle east. She (the mother) frequently speaks of the many needs in the middle east, and her prayers are for South American citizens to be sent as missionaries there. Her heart for the Lord and his people all over the world overwhelms me. Pray for her family to settle here well, as well as for them to be able to get the support to return to the place the Lord has placed them. Pray also for the protection of the missionaries over there; it's a dangerous place to share the gospel. She knows many who are in jail because they are Christians.
- Recently the Lord has brought people and stories into my life regarding this area of the world. I'm not sure what I'm to do with this information. Pray that I continually give over the plans I have for my life and let Him guide me. I need to be in the Word continually and in constant prayer.
This journey has only begun; I can't wait to see where He takes me and this ministry he's placed me in. I've never been so sure of anything in my life. He's with me every day, every moment. It's really incredible. And HARD. But totally worth it. I can feel your prayers and thank you for them. I missed my church family today- especially the Praise Team. I missed the familiar songs (actually right now I'm listening to 106.9 online.. so that's helping). I'm praying for you guys as well! I love you and will update soon. Until then!
Peace & Love
"My heart says of you, "Seek his face". Your face, Lord, I will seek." -Psalm 27:8
"My eyes are ever on the Lord..." -Psalm 25:15
"Test me, O Lord, and try me, examine my heart and mind; for your love is ever before me, and I walk continually in your truth." -Psalm 26:2-3
"You are my hiding place..." -Psalm 32:7
"The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in him and I am helped." -Psalm 29:7
"He will instruct [me] in the way chosen for [me]." -Psalm 25:...12
Wow.........that's all I can say. Your faith and constant yearning for God's will amazes me! Thank God you are following His leading. You will be truly blessed. I'm praying for you.
ReplyDelete