Iguazu Falls, Argentina

Monday, July 12, 2010

Less than a week

I have been at the beach for a few days, and it's hard. It's weird being here and it being normal when I know that in only a few days it's going to be winter in BA. I feel like the two weeks between PFO and actually getting there are a little counter-productive, at least for me. It's like 2 steps forward (saying goodbye, getting my heart ready) and then one step back (back to the life I knew, knowing I'm leaving soon).

It's also been good though. I've gotten to spend some time with some members of my church I haven't had the opportunity to talk much to. And the time with my family is definitely needed. It's just hard to be here when my heart is already there. I can't believe a week from today I'll be in my classroom! AHH!!

Cast your cares on the Lord and he will sustain you; He will never let the righteous fall.
-Psalm 55:22

God is showing me more and more each day how faithful he really is. The question has never been if He will sustain me and give me every good thing... the question is, will I trust him? He's teaching me to. He is so faithful. :)

Praying for guidance:)

1 comment:

  1. I'll be praying for you, it sounds like where God is leading, you are following. Can't wait to follow your journey.

    By the way, I used to work at BBQ King with your mom. :)

    ReplyDelete